Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hi there. Welcome to my new blog. 

Cevin and I got married about 3 weeks ago, and my last name changed. So I needed to change my blog, email and twitter as well. Everything is cathornbrugh now, as in Colleen Annette Thornbrugh. Exciting! The wedding was beautiful and totally perfect. We are looking forward to getting our pictures back from the photographer (my friend Kelli Dailey,www.thirdlinestudios.com) within the next week or so. Until then, here is a little preview for you...
























Kelli just sent me this one...



















In other exciting news, my Junior Project from last year got into the Chicago International Children's Film Festival! I made the film with my friend Jimi Bonogofsky (www.jimidoodle.blogspot.com). Its a little animated documentary about what kids in Huntington, IN are thinking about. It'll be screening among 200 other films at the festival in October. 

Check it out!

3 comments:

Breadwig said...

Wheeeee, good news all around!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Glad I have you two in class. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys better. Congrats on the film in the festival too! I had a feeling it was going to do good things when I saw you guys working on it...

les said...

Love the video Great job!!!