Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Artastic!

I took my camera to Artastic today, and I thought I'd share some stuff with you. Maybe you're tired of hearing about my Artastic class, but it makes me really excited so I'm going to share anyway...


Today we drew Christmas nutcrackers, and they turned out really great. The kids really amaze me with these kind of projects, because I showed them step by step how to draw a nutcracker and they still all look really unique...



I had a bunch of boys in my class today, which is cool because its usually all girls...


And here are some torn paper Poinsettias the kids did last week. I don't know how much they really look like Poinsettias, but I thought they still turned out pretty nicely...


That's all for now. Cevin and I are going to out of town for the holidays, so I won't be able to teach Artastic for two weeks so that's a little sad. BUT when I get back we are having an art show! It's going to be at at the 509, which is just down the street from the Boys and Girls Club and I am really excited!! If you are from around here...maybe you can stop by and check it out. And if you aren't from around here...but you love me a lot...maybe you could still stop on by. I think it'll be worth it. :)

No comments: