Saturday, April 24, 2010

Graduation and these cats.

Lately the theme of all of art seems to be humanoid talking cats...

This is my poster for our upcoming Senior show in the gallery here at school. We all got to design our own poster and they are being printed on the large format printer over in the art department.


This is my graduation announcement. I'm not completely satisfied with it, but I needed to go ahead and order them. I had them printed as postcards, and they printed kind of dark. Double bummer. No time to reprint though, so I will be sending them out Monday. Friends and family, watch out! They should be coming to a mailbox near you soon.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I think you were destined to have initials that spell CAT! That poster almost made me cry...I love seeing all your photos and art on the wall- there's something about seeing Kendy peeking through in the background that makes me teary eyed. I'm so proud of you, honey. It's hard to believe that less than 4 years ago you took your first art classes at WVU and felt like an imposter-now look at you! Amazing. I love you lots. Mom

Romingr said...

Me too!