Thursday, February 25, 2010

Club Tech

Today I took some kids from the Boys and Girls Club on a field trip to HU to shoot a stop motion film they've been working on the past couple of weeks. I've been running a program called Club Tech on Fridays the past few months. The kids have writing and designing a one minute film, and this week we are animating! Cevin helped me out today, and we both really enjoyed ourselves. The kids did such a good job. I am very proud. We are finishing up the film tomorrow and hopefully recording sound. Should be fun! I will be sure to post the final film here for you.

Cevin took some great photos of the kids at work...



3 comments:

Jake Snider said...

This is really cool Colleen! Let me know if you ever need any extra volunteers, I have lots of free time.

Breadwig said...

So cool Colleen.

PPU (Paternal Parental Unit) said...

I'm proud of you.